I and TuFace used to wear rubbish and think we were fashion icons – Sound Sultan

Nigerian Singer, Sound Sultan has revealed he always wear hats because he is shy.
The co-founder of Naija Ninja who also spoke about some of his fashion errors said he had to develop fondness for different colours and shapes of Hats just to cover his face.
According to him, "I was shy when I was in school. While on campus, I would wear a cap to cover my face. I was always hiding from the stares and glares of people because they made me quite uncomfortable. I still wear them because I am a shy person. I have lots of hats in my closet. I am sure they are above 100.I like very colourful things and I also believe that creativity knows no bounds. If you see someone dressing like a creative person, just leave him alone because he is the only one that understands what is going on in his mind. Some say there is a thin line between creativity and craziness. My dressing reflects my creativity and sometimes, I have to tone it down because if I should dress the way I really want to, I would belike a rainbow. I really want people to see how colourful my mind is."
The talented singer and performer also recalled the most embarrassing fashion blunders he made back in the day. He disclosed, "If you see some of my old pictures, there are a lot of fashion errors there. I used to wear some funny glasses then. If you see some pictures of Tuface and me, you would be shocked at some things we wore but that was what we had. That is what we call fashion error now. Back then, we felt like fashion icons whenever we wore those clothes."

Source: Radarngr
meganewday 4 U

Comments

Popular Posts