21 Year Old Slits His Girlfriend’s Throat For Turning Him Down

21 Year Old Slits His Girlfriend’s Throat For Turning Him Down
21-year-old Sakiru Buari on December 30, 2014 slit the throat of Boluwatife Ajadi for refusing to be his girl. He however insists that Boluwatife is his girlfriend already. He says
I don’t know what came over me at the time. She is my girlfriend and I don’t have any reason to kill her. We did not fight. I just don’t know the spirit that came over me at the time I brought out a razor and slashed her neck. I know now that what I did was terrible,” he said, as he looked away with.
According to Boluwatife’s sister, Adeola, the man used a razor to cut her sister’s neck,”
Adeola says, “There was no doubt that he actually wanted to kill her. It all started about 11pm when we were hearing a noise outside our house on Alhaja Wasilat Street, Baruwa. Someone was shouting ‘thief, thief’ and we all rushed outside but I did not realise my sister was not inside with us.
When I went outside, I saw someone staggering towards us holding her neck. She was struggling to call for help. By the time I realised it was my sister, she collapsed on the ground.”
She rushed her sister to the hospital after pleading severely with people to help. Eventually, a young man helped her carry the victim to the nearest hospital where the doctor on duty went to work on the barely conscious girl.
The police at the Ipaja Division, Baruwa, have taken Buari into custody with promises that the suspect would be prosecuted appropriately since he had confessed to the crime.
See a picture of Boluwatife below.
BoluwatifeSource: Punch

Comments

Popular Posts